System won't mount on iBook

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 21:01:42 PDT 2003

iBook 600 running OS 9.2.1

Last night I started up an iBook and initialized it with original CD
utilities. Zeroed all data and re-installed 9.2.1 all went fine and I
shut down the iBook. I went to start it up tonight and got the
flashing question mark... obviously looking for a system folder. I
zapped pram, no luck. It will start from the CD but no other system
mounts. I looked to initialize it again to start over and I can't
because it can't find a system to initialize or find one to
re-install software on. Where the heck is the system I put on it last
night?
--

Cyn