Recording an audio stream ...

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Mon Sep 8 09:58:38 PDT 2003

Howard:

By streaming, do you mean from a voice or from an electronic source.

I have used Sound Studio from http://www.felttip.com/ and also have
used Amadeus http://www.hairersoft.com/ for converting sound files from
lp's.  Either program is relatively inexpensive and pretty solid.  You
didn't mention whether you are still in OS 9 or if you've migrated to
OS X.

Ask me more if I didn't hit on your question directly ....

Regards,