[HM] Re: error message for Outlook express

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 12:10:22 PDT 2004

Guy and John, holding down the Option and key and doing the complex
rebuilding worked. But then, all of email was gone!

So I did what you suggested, Guy, and dragged the Old Mail stuff to the
desktop and opened Outlook again. I have most of the mail back, but some of
the messages are now empty.

John, when I try to Purge (under Edit menu) deleted messages, it is grayed
out and can't be selected. Do I need to do something before I can use the
Purge option?

Jane

@>> c