[HM] transferring internet connection stuff

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Sun Dec 19 09:20:25 PST 2004

Michael,

I could be wrong but doesn¹t the Browse the Internet program lead you
through the process of setting up the Internet connect?  Mine is located in
the Internet Utilities‹but I use OS10.3 almost exclusively and it appears
something is missing so it wouldn¹t open.  You can get the numbers by
opening the whatever you use to connect to the Internet on your functioning
iMac and the email inform comes from Tools --> Accounts.

Hope this helps.  Like you, I have done thing a number of times, but each
time I have to rework my way through the process.

Sue