[HM] Can't open picture attachment

James Norman jimoctec at mac.com
Sat Feb 14 00:59:53 PST 2004

Hi Denise,

1k in size for a .jpg does not sound right. I do not think that you
have actually received the pictures, it sounds more like an alias or
(in PC terms) a shortcut to the picture file that (a) has been sent, or
possibly (b) that you are trying to open.

Ask your friend to resend the pictures is my suggestion.

All the best,

Jim