No subject

ronnie estes restes at dmv.com
Sat Feb 14 05:38:41 PST 2004

hi--i tried to post a message, and i got back an email that iwas not
subscribed (i have been, for a long long time). so, i resubscribed,
and got a confirmation, and i still cannot send in an email.

please help!
ron and/or ronnie
---------------
Compassion, in which all ethics must take root, can only attain its
full breadth and depth if it embraces all living creatures and does
not limit itself to mankind. -Albert Schweitzer, philosopher,
physician, musician, Nobel laureate (1875-1965)
-------
The fetters imposed on liberty at home have ever been forged out of
the weapons provided for defence against real, pretended, or
imaginary dangers from abroad. -James Madison, 4th US president
(1751-1836)
---------
Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine
trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life
than destroy it.-Henry David Thoreau, naturalist and author
(1817-1862)
-----------
Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all
evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still
savages. -Thomas Edison, inventor (1847-1931)
<O
     \
      (< )/
      >  >       i never met a duck i didn't like.
"Colonel W____ knows everything but, alas, he knows nothing
else."--Marshall Henri Petain, 1856-1951