Freezes & Glitches

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:05:33 PST 2004

Well, that' not encouraging if it's a common problem with the duel-mirror
models.

Mine happens just while I'm running along -- not at start-up.  I had an old
G3 that used to do what you're describing.  The problem there was I had
installed a dual USB card and had a CD burner and an optical mouse plugged
into it.  When I started the computer the arrow cursor would be frozen in
the upper left corner until I unplugged the optical mouse and plugged it
back in.

Anybody know the advice regarding rebooting the PRAM on the G4s?  Is this
somethng I should consider?

james