Fwd: [HM] Re: reminder or to do utility

stuart weisberg stuart1 at prontomail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:37:39 PST 2004

---- Begin Included Message ----
Sorry I haven't responded sooner.... in bed with the Flu. I have used ICal and when ever I
shut down the Computer, any scheduled alarm has been lost regardless of the time the
alarm was scheduled to run. If your experience is different please let me know how you
set it up. On my old 6360 I had Touch & Date Book Pro and that alarm worked as you
described. I also called Apple Tech support and they confirmed that I was correct. You
can not shut the computer down with ICal other wise the alarms are lost. I also went to
the Apple website and under Ical suggested they add that feature.