[HM] Re: AppleWorks upgrade won't install

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 03:36:43 PST 2004

I just noticed that it didn't upgrade the actual application, it put it
in the trash and replaced it. So there is a possibility that if you put
your application in the trash, maybe the install will work. I would not
actually trash it until you found out if it worked or not, so that you
can drag it back out if something goes wrong. Just a thought!

Guy