[HM] firewire startup a fizzer

Jim Norman jimoctec at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 18:19:35 PDT 2004

Hi Pat,

First, install Disk Warrior on your desktop machine.

Second, connect your powerbook to the desktop machine using the
firewire cable.

Start up the desktop machine normally, and start up the powerbook
holding down the the T key so that it launches in target mode. It will
appear as another disk drive on the desktop computer.

Run Disk Warrior and select the powerbook drive to rebuild the desktop
file on that particular disk.

Let us know how you go.

Jim