Unable to delete emails in Entourage

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Mon Jul 12 05:56:49 PDT 2004

Good morning, again,

I am using Microsoft 2001 Entourage on a dual processor, G4, running 9.2.2.
I received two copies of one email from a friend with whom I communicate
almost daily.  This time only, I had a great deal of difficulty deleting the
files.  I tried Open Apple + x, the delete key, the pull down menu delete,
the move folder to the delete file: none of them work.  Then suddenly they
were gone (sort of), but I have a blank space in Sent Items and two blank
spaces in the Outbox.  These three items are counted--i.e., the computer
recognizes that they are there, but I can't get rid of them.

Has anyone else had this problem and successfully dealt with it?

Thanks, Sue