New Opera user

Denise rtc at amerytel.net
Sat Jul 17 12:09:20 PDT 2004

I have downloaded the free Opera browser because Paypal will no longer work
for Mac/IE users.  I have only used IE until now, but I like what I see so
far with Opera.

Is there a way to move my IE bookmarks into Opera?  (No big deal if I can't,
since I could use a fresh start anyway!)

How do I make Opera my default browser, to open when I use links in emails,
"Browse the Internet" desktop shortcut, etc.?

Are there any problems with using Opera with Mac OS 9.0.4?  Will it work
with the majority of websites?

Denise