PDF

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 05:27:13 PDT 2004

On 05/06/2004 10:14 PM, "Home Macintosh Users List"
<HomeMac at lists.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:37:32 -0500
> From: Roger Wise <rogerlou at dnsonline.net>
> Subject:  PDF
>
> This is what I want to do. Put a form on a web page that can be
> filled out and either saved to hard drive and then sent to me by
> e-mail, or send from th web. I have an iBook using 9.2. My question
> is, if I get Adobe Acrobat, will this do what I want? Is there an
> easier or less expensive way?
> TIA
> Roger

If you have Claris Home Page you can create a Form on a Webpage that will
send data back to you as an email.

You can create a form in Acrobat that will do this but not sure if it can be
done from a webpage.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 10.1.4

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."