[HM] Programming question

David Wagner wagsworld48 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 12:39:21 PDT 2004

Depending on what you really want to do, Perl has been
in my handbag for a little over 7 to 8 years. Easy to
use. Available on Mac to PC to IBM Big iron( 70 to 80
+ systems). What I like is that other than what
constitues a file name:mac: colon , PC: either / or \,
etc), it is very consistent and to me a great help. A
large number of email lists, you can get involved
with. They can be from the very generic to Web
Authoring or Sys Admin.

A thought.

Wags ;)

http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml