Couple of questions

Debbi Young djy at citynet.net
Sun Mar 28 06:16:59 PST 2004

I asked a question about my computer freezing when shutting down IE about a
week ago. I've repeated it here, as I didn't get any responses.

I also am trying to startup from my Norton Utilities CD in order to optimize
my hard drive. I have been unable to accomplish this by either restarting
and holding down the "c" letter key or by changing the startup disk using
the control panel. The startup process freezes after about a minute.

Is there another way to optimize without starting up from the CD?

Thanks for any help you can give me to improve the performance of my iMac.

Debbi