[HM] lost system folder! addendum (browser issues)

B.ru c-e •K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Wed Aug 10 08:41:26 PDT 2005

Not a bad solution - I've often had to do the same. But because the
sites that do/ don't open with Safari seem to change from time to
time, what I've done is to enable the Safari Debug menu. then when a
site doesn't open properly, I click on "Open Page With" and choose
FireFox.

--
B-r-u -c-e