[HM] Moving music from my iTunes to another iPod

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sat Aug 27 18:49:25 PDT 2005

I've reread this thread...and I think I may see where the confusion is.
  If you sync it to the second computer, it could erase your files.
Depending on your settings, syncing will make your ipod a mirror image
of the computer that you are connected to, therefore erasing everything
that you had on it from the other machine.

However, syncing is not the only way to transfer files.  Just drag and
drop playlists and songs onto the iPod and you will be fine.  Of
course, make sure that you have all your files backed up anyway.
Technology is never a promise.