[HM] Airport Extreme network and iMac

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Dec 7 17:23:49 PST 2005

This is the set-up that I have and it works quite well.  I have a
Netgear router, but essentially it is the same concept.  Set-up was
very easy.

Sharing the internet, as well as files and Itunes/iPhoto libraries
has been wonderful!

Also, be sure to remember that you will be able to print wirelessly too!