[HM] G3 And Time Issues

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 13:44:12 PDT 2005

I have a G3 Beige here at the house that I am using as a print server.
I added a bigger drive to it, with OS 9.2
The battery was dead, so the time is off.
I start the machine, and it boots (I tried with extensions off). It
gets to the point where it is going to tell me about the time, but
all I get is the Warning window, (blank) with OK and an Exclamation
point showing. The mouse is frozen and the system freezes.
I have Zapped the PRAM, no help.
Machine breakdown:
G3 Beige, G4/500 upgrade, 768 Ram, 6 MB Video ram, A/V Wings card, OS
9.2
Ideas? Help?
Thanks in advance,
John