[HM] Converting docs from Claris 2.0 > AppleWorks

Jacqueline Dobson j.dobson at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 6 14:30:12 PST 2005

Hope someone that has dealt with this can help....
I recently upgraded to a G5 with OSX. Even though I still have OS9 on here
too, I can¹t open all my documents that I still use that are from Claris
2.0. (³I/O Error)
>From what I could gather from the Apple site, AppleWorks will only read
Claris 4.0 or later.

Question. Can I convert my 2.0¹s to 4.0²s and then to AppleWorks or is there
a better, easier, .... way to open all these important resource documents?

If so, does anyone have any idea where I can pick up an old ClarisWorks 4.0?

Thanks for any guidance.

Jackie