[HM] Converting docs from Claris 2.0 > AppleWorks

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 15:06:08 PST 2005

If the files in 2.0 that you have are just text, or possibly a few other
formats, you could open them in 2.0 and save them as text files. At that
point AppleWorks will open them just fine. You then have the choice of
leaving them as text or saving them again in AppleWorks. Some of the
formating may change so you might have to do some altering of that. And
if you have a large amount of them it will take some time.

The advantage of this choice is you can try that right now and in the
event it does not work you can continue your search for 4.0.

Guy