[HM] Re: Microsoft Office 2004 >NeoOfficeJ is looking for a few good folks<

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Nov 24 18:38:53 PST 2005

On Nov 24, 2005, at 7:54 AM, Richard ramsowr wrote:

> There is a program out their that really works - at
> least as good as Mico$oft's Office 200, it's called
> "NeoOfficeJ - AND IT'S FREE!

It's a very good program, and it is free, but saying that it's as a
good as Office is a stretch of advocacy that I can't endorse.

It's very slow to start, it still looks like a Windows app ported to
OSX.

It can, however, open WordPerfect files, which is why I use it.

I encourage everyone to look at it and decide for themselves.

TjL