[HM] Microsoft Office 2004 >NeoOfficeJ is looking for a few good folks<

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 04:54:40 PST 2005

just a little heads up...

Like me, if your looking for something that lets you
read (to and from) or write (to and from) Mico$oft
Office 2004 or for that matter most such programs -
here a tip!

There is a program out their that really works - at
least as good as Mico$oft's Office 200, it's called
"NeoOfficeJ - AND IT'S FREE!

Not long ago I started a business using my old but
trusted Mac and soon found that manufacturers
generally use PC and all of that Miscro$otf crap
thatÕs packaged with them!

And here I was use my QuickSilver and Appleworks
...and not even the latest hardware or software to
boot!

So whatÕs is a guy to do?

Stop what your doing and go out and spend a pile of
money - just so you can talk to the person your trying
to do business with!

NOT ANYMORE!

NeoOffice is a fully-featured set of office
applications (including word processing, spreadsheet,
presentation, and drawing programs) for Mac OS X.
Based on the OpenOffice.org office suite, NeoOffice
has integrated dozens of native Mac features and can
import, edit, and exchange files with other popular
office programs such as Micro$oft Office.

Released as free, open-source software under the GNU
General Public License (GPL), NeoOfficeJ is fully
functional and stable enough for everyday use. The
software is actively developed, so improvements and
small updates are made available on a regular basis.

It is available for free from the NeoOffice download
page.

See:  http://www.planamesa.com/neojava/en/index.php

Or Google NeoOfficeJ

>From the start I was not much of a believer - I mean
hell itÕs free! Today I am!

As manufacturers representative, IÕm forever receiving
and sending back replies to materials such as
contracts and technical documents written in Word
something.

With NeoOfficeJ itÕs as simple as opening the document
reading it and replying to it - hell IÕm not so sure
that some of my clients even know that IÕm not using a
PC or M$Õs Word!

The only ÒbuttÓ to this tale is a simple one - before
you read a document make sure that you have NeoOfficeJ
open and turned on - if so - when you open a word
document - it (NeoOfficeJ) takes over and translates
the documents into (in my case) Appleworks and lets
you go to work!

Hell IÕm not even sure where M$ Word ends and
AppleWorks starts!

SO GUYS GET OUT THEIR AND GIVE IT A TRY!

Ric

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004sp2>