[HM] Epson printer won't print after upgrade to 10.3

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 08:54:03 PDT 2006

Last night I upgraded my G4 iMac from 10.2.8 to 10.3, and then 10.3.9. I have an Epson RX600 All-in-One printer. I installed the drivers from the installation Cds for Epson and Gimp print. I went to Epson's web site and downloaded all the updates for all the ones that I thought I needed (anything that had 10.3 on it).

However when I try to print, I get  a box that says Printer Stopped. No matter how many times I select Start Printer, it reverts to Printer Stopped.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

--
Jane