[HM] Epson printer won't print after upgrade to 10.3

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 22 10:24:19 PDT 2006

On 23/8/2006 2:52 AM, "janesprando at comcast.net" <janesprando at comcast.net>
wrote:

> I inserted a new ink cartridge and it still the printing will still not start.
>
> --
> Jane

Jane,
In this country, and I am sure everywhere, there is a 1800 number to call
Epson tech support. I have found them hugely helpful whenever I have had
problems. They have helped with both my recent (18 month old) GX5300 and my
ancient Photo1200.

The boss of the tech support department told me that OS X accounts for 27%
of all their support time even though it is only 5% or so of their sales. It
does seem OS X can be finicky with Epson products.

Fingers crossed they are willing to help you work through this.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art