[HM] Epson printer won't print after upgrade to 10.3

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 23 04:58:45 PDT 2006

On 23/8/2006 5:17 PM, "janesprando at comcast.net" <janesprando at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Tony, did you have to pay a fee to Epson because your printer was out of
> warranty?
>
> --
> Jane

No, I've been lucky so far. Also cheeky when it comes to finding out just
how far tech service extends. I have found Epson service personnel to be
friendly and helpful.

I have also noticed a certain pride in their older machines, as if they
expect them to keep going.

Phone them and simply ask your set up question. They can only say no at
worst, and at best, they may have a practical suggestion or 2

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art