[HM] Epson SCANNER won't scan after upgrade to 10.3

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 14:50:11 PDT 2006

Tony, Epson support is closed on weekends, just my luck! So I did the web site support. I got an email this morning and all is fixed! if anyone needs a copy of how to get a printer and scanner working after updating, I can forward it!.

Basically, I had to uninstall/trash the scanner stuff and insatll the updated driver from Epson.

--
Jane

From: Tony Johansen <tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au>