[HM] Epson SCANNER won't scan after upgrade to 10.3

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 27 20:12:25 PDT 2006

On 28/8/2006 7:50 AM, "janesprando at comcast.net" <janesprando at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Tony, Epson support is closed on weekends, just my luck! So I did the web site
> support. I got an email this morning and all is fixed! if anyone needs a copy
> of how to get a printer and scanner working after updating, I can forward it!.
>
> Basically, I had to uninstall/trash the scanner stuff and insatll the updated
> driver from Epson.
>
> --
> Jane

So next time you will go to Epson support first. Considering how relatively
unhelpful most ongoing tech support is for most products, Epson has to be
one of the best out there. I am always pleased to have an Epson when
something goes wrong, for both my recent Epson, but also the one I have that
was made last century, and yet is still supported by the company.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art