[HM] Reformat hard drive

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 07:09:31 PST 2006

My understanding is that Retrospect is the Cadillac (maybe Lexus these days)
of backup programs, and can certainly make the copy you need. I've never
used it, but don't you have a manual? If not, you can go online to their
site, use their Help files or whatever.

But if you have one of the versions of Retrospect (I think Express is the
one most people use) you should be able to use that to meet your needs.

But I know you can't just drag and drop with OSX.

Brian