[HM] Forwarding Animated GIFs

bob black rpb1927 at mac.com
Mon Oct 9 15:35:24 PDT 2006

	I sometimes receive messages with attachments containing clever
animated GIFS, which I would like to forward to friends. I can
download them to my desktop, drop them on Safari or one of my other
browsers, and the GIFs will remain in animated form on my desktop.
When I try to forward them as attachments from my desktop, however,
the animation disappears. Neither can I forward the original message
without losing the animation. I have worked many hours without
success to solve the problem, but I have gotten nowhere. I shall be
most grateful if anyone can tell me how I can transmit the GIFs in
animated form. I am using a PPC G-5 with OS 10 4.8.