[HM] Epson RX600 all-in-one printer/copier/scanner

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 10:49:25 PDT 2006

The LED light on my SECOND RX600 has gone out. The first one was 2 weeks after
warranty and Epson sent me a used one. I have had this one for 10 months. This
was not a cheap printer --- $297.

Epson invites me to buy another printer at their "loyalty" rate.  I have a few
misgivings and would welcome your opinions.

1. Do any of you have an Epson All-in-One with an LED screen?
     Which model?
     Does it have an LED screen?
     Have you had any problems with it?
     How is the scanning and photo printing?

2. Epson or HP??????? I have been loyal to Epson since it is an Oregon company
and I live in a Portland suburb. But it may be time to switch.

3. If you have an All-in-One, what is it and would you recommend buying it?

--
Jane