can't burn audio cd's on Toast

HWBAGS HWBAGS at netscape.net
Mon Dec 2 15:02:52 PST 2002

>Hi LIst:
>I'm on a g4 350 sawtooth running os 9.2.2. I have Toast Titanium 5.0.1
>installed and am trying to burn cd's with the "Audio" function. I load the
>files that I want to burn, push record, insert the cd and everytime Toast
>will stop and an "error" message will appear that says:
>system error: -9405
>connection unstable
>The cd will not burn!
>Oddly enough, I can burn anything using "data" function.
>Can someone tell me what's up?? I've reinstalled Toast and it still won't
>work.
>Thanks,

JErry
I have had similar problem with Video CD's.  The culprit was the Iomega Extension.  See the info:
  http://www.cc.utah.edu/~klm6/MakingVideoCDs.html
BTW: I went round and round upgrading this... turning off that... buying a different brand of CD.  I don't know why Iomega/Apple/Roxio allowed this to happen.

Let us know if this helps.
HWBags