[MacDV] Re: can't burn audio cd's on Toast

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Mon Dec 2 19:16:05 PST 2002

on 12/2/02 7:46 PM, Jerry Axley at omnipresent at mpinet.net scripsit:

> Hello list ;-(
>
> I turned off the Iomega extension - no luck, cd wouldn't burn. Got the same
> error:
> -9536 connection not stable.
>
> I then turned off the apple cd/dvd driver - same results. I cannot burn
> "audio" cd's in Roxio Toast Titanium and it's really bugging me.
>
> I'll try anything. Thanks for the help,
>
> Jerry

I've gotten this intermittently when burning on a PC burner and not my Que
burner. And they're the same make and nearly the same model. Check that the
firmwear is up to date on the burner.

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi