[MacDV] Re: can't burn audio cd's on Toast

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 2 19:43:31 PST 2002

>Hello list ;-(
>
>I turned off the Iomega extension - no luck, cd wouldn't burn. Got the same
>error:
> -9536 connection not stable.
>
>I then turned off the apple cd/dvd driver - same results. I cannot burn
>"audio" cd's in Roxio Toast Titanium and it's really bugging me.
>
>I'll try anything. Thanks for the help,
>
>Jerry
>--

I haven't yet seen what drive you're using. Is it the internal drive? My
350/AGP has the old DVD-RAM drive. I've never tried to burn a CD on it, not
even sure if you can.

I don't know the error code, but wonder if you've tried to contact Roxio
tech support for a better explanation.

19 new Nature images online at  http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over -- http://www.bob-vo.com