[MacDV] Re: Digital video/analog converters

Dennis A. Amith [kndy] asunaro at inreach.com
Tue Dec 3 10:28:24 PST 2002

> Drats - that's a good one - The Hollywouldn't Duhzzle....<g>

Wow, I didn't know people disliked Dazzle so much.  The reason why I
purchased it was reading the reviews from the Mac sites but I should of
asked on here first...and perhaps opted for something else...although I was
more or less looking for something strictly for analog to DV.  I was
wondering what kind of problems people have with Dazzle Hollywood Bridge?
I'm just using it only to convert analog to DV to make VCD's and so far no
problems...The only thing is just when you have to keep clicking the button
to get it to analog instead of a way to make it stay in that position but
otherwise, had no problems.

Btw, has anyone used the cheap Canon ZR-45MC or ZR-40's as a backup or
lowend DV camera (or analog converter).  What is your opinion on it?

Sincerely,

daa

---