[MacDV] awesome QT slideshow software

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 3 21:19:59 PST 2002

Thanks for pointing this out. I agree that it is a very nice interface
and seems to let you do just what someone was asking for the other day
(either here or the iMovie list). It hasn't taken all that long since we
first started wanting to duplicate the OS X screensaver for products to
be developed. (Several talented developers must be listening to us.)

I have a question, but it's probably an OS X question. I was playing
with the Beach Demo. I added another picture, took a couple of shots and
then wanted to save the project. It said it could not save it. Did that
happen because I was working in that "disk image" or whatever it is that
you get when you open the .dmg file? There was no Save As option so that
I could save it elsewhere.

As for moving to OS X, Photo To Movie requires that too. So Slick Motion
is the only application I know of like this that lets you work in OS 9.

Shirley