[MacDV] Burning (DVDs) and Boosting (iMovie audio) questions

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 3 21:08:12 PST 2002

Here is the description from Apple's media:

Description
Apple DVD-R media is certified for use in the Apple
SuperDrive and other drives which use DVD-R "General
Use" media. These discs are ideal for use with iDVD, or
for creating one-offs with DVD Studio Pro. Package
contains 5 blank DVD-R discs, 4.7 gigabyte capacity
each. Can be used with applications like iDVD or DVD
Studio Pro for writing DVD-Video titles, or with
third-party software for writing data. For use only in
DVD-R General drives, such as the Apple SuperDrive.
Note: These discs are not compatible with DVD-R
Authoring drives (i.e. Pioneer 201).

Shirley