[MacDV] Re: FCP 3.0.4 Download

YangZone at aol.com YangZone at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 14:37:07 PST 2002

Yeah, thanks for that input.

'Tried everything obvious like mistaking "1"s for "I"'s and "O"'s for "zeros"'s ... (even switched OS and browsers!) and making sure to use the sticker registration number but  - no go... . The sticker number is for v.1.25 - I dont remember a sticker for the 3.0 upgrade (I have a habit of placing stickers on the inside cover of the relevant user manual). But somehow I've recorded two numbers... . and had no problem updating to 3.0.2. But neither number works this time.

Thanks anyway,

PJ