external mics

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 7 14:57:43 PST 2002

Another thing that helps minimize camera noise is if your shotgun mic is
mounted on the handle of the Videosmith Mini Rover, an L-shaped handle that
screws into the tripod mount of your camera and allows you to hold the
camera easily with 2 hands, as well as giving you a 2nd hotshoe mount 6
inches to the left of your camera.  I find it works great and it's only $59.
http://www.videosmith.com

DR