IMovie Project Info

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Dec 8 14:59:08 PST 2002

chuck,

the simplest way to go is to create a new folder for all your future iDVD
material (assets) and then whatever you create, whether it's raw footage in
iMovie or an edited movie, snappy music or sound fx from iTunes, photos from
iPhoto, or kewl graphics in Photoshop, etc, save them in your Chuck's
Holiday DVD folder. Then, when you are ready to burn the DVD, that's the
only folder you'll need to transfer to a new machine. Just make sure you are
saving the actual files in Chuck's Holiday DVD folder, not aliases.

sb