[MacDV] IMovie Project Info

William J. McClellan wmcclellan at attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 17:17:09 PST 2002

Hi Chuck

I have done this on a couple of different macs.  I use an iBook to
carry some of my files from machine to machine.  In fact if you start
or restart the iBook holding down the letter "T" (lower case) it will
boot as an external firewire hard drive.  You just hook the 2 machines
together with a firewire and transfer files.

Try the Titanium to see if it will boot the same way.

Bill