[MacDV] FW HD's that work with iMovie?

Filipp Lepalaan filipp at mac.ee
Thu Dec 12 23:44:02 PST 2002

Hi,
To my knowledge it really doesn't matter what
brand of HD you're using. (they all use the same IDE drives anyways)
Are You trying to capture directly to the ext. HD? (I'm guessing
not because the iBook has one FW port and cameras and HD's can't be
chained)

I would suggest getting a FW hub and try to edit in OS 9.x

Hope this helps,
Filipp