Creating XVCD - need help with ffmpegx app

hawkgx at planetkc.com hawkgx at planetkc.com
Thu Dec 19 13:02:40 PST 2002

I've been trying for awhile to create the necessary files to burn an XVCD
disc but
everything I've seen so far has me jumping through all sorts of hoops.

Hoping someone here has experience with the ffmpegX encoder/decoder
application
for OS X. It looks like a nice GUI front end for decoding a number of
different video file
types, then encoding for everything from VCD to XVCD to SVCD.

I downloaded ffmpegX from VersionTracker, but there's no manual or help
file with it.
I guess I'm clueless enough to not be able to figure it out on my own yet.
Anyone
successfully used the program or know of someplace online (i.e. website or
user
forum) that discusses how to use the app?

Thanks,
Randy Clark
Kansas City