Od CDs and DVDs

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 20 09:06:21 PST 2002

Getting ready to burn a friend's project on to DVD using iDVD and the
Superdrive. Once the render and conversion are done, am I correct in the
following beliefs?

1) Duplicates must be made using the Superdrive. That is, we can't use
Toast on another machine to create DVD duplicates?

2) Dupes must be burned onto DVD blanks. To follow up on the same example,
it wouldn't be possible to create the dupes on less expensive CD blanks.

Thank you for your attention to these very newbie questions. I've been in
production for 25 years plus, but this DVD thing is still new to me.

Bobbo

19 new Nature images online at  http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over -- http://www.bob-vo.com