[MacDV] Re: Various newbie questions

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 24 08:06:14 PST 2002

Or better yet, sign up for a class yourself. I took an easy OS X class
that met on Saturday mornings for 8 weeks. It was fun, cost only $32,
and I was eligible for education prices. All I had to do was scan my
student ID and send it to JourneyEd.com. One caution with them: if you
have to send anything back, they have a 15% restocking fee.

Shirley