[MacDV] Re: Various newbie questions

Paul Russell prussell at sonic.net
Tue Dec 24 08:20:51 PST 2002

>Paul,
>Take a look at Adobe Premiere.  You can download a demo at
>adobe.com.  It retails for
>around $550.  Try out the demo.  Best to do your homework on which
>one you use as both
>Premiere and FCP will require an investment of your time to learn.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'm downloading the Premiere 6.0 tryout
now. From what is says on the WWW page though it looks like they
don't have an OS X version of Premiere yet, which makes me think they
are not serious about supporting it as a product in the future (maybe
iMovie is eating into their sales so they aren't going to continue
development ?).

Paul