[MacDV] Re: varous newbie questions

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 25 06:31:36 PST 2002

LOL! I can't believe you're answering these questions at a time like this!
Hearfelt congrats and blessings. What a wonderful way to end a year and
begin another. Hope you're well and Elvio is running rings around you
before you know what hit you (It really does happen that way)! Better get
some good DV footage while you can still focus manually on him. See? This
is on topic!

Is Elvio your first?

Bobbo

19 new Nature images online at  http://www.bobbogoldberg.com