[MacDV] Re: clip art

Scott Baldwin sbaldwin at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 27 00:45:01 PST 2002

Vikki,

IMovie can import only jpegs.  Any clip art you want to import to
IMovie would have to be converted to a jpeg.  Fortunately the Mac has a
fantastic program for graphic conversion and manipulation. It called
"GraphicConverter"  If will convert ANY graphic file format into any
other.  It is also an excellent graphic manipulation program, sort of
Photoshop lite.

Best of all it is shareware, and works in OS X.

You can download it here:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/imaging_3d/graphicconverter.html

The shareware fee is only $30.00.  It is more than worth it.

Good luck,

Scott