burning VCDs from Toast

Simon Briggs stagsimon at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 17:36:31 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 05:23  PM, Macintosh Digital Video
List wrote:

> I have not had any luck burning VCDs from Toast

I am surprised! I have been using toast for VCD's for a couple of
years, to send movies of my son back home to the UK for my parents (You
may choose PAL or NTSC). I did discover that my Sony DVD player does
not recognise CDR's however, so I use CDRW's for anything I keep at
home. My parents have no trouble with CDR's? Go figure.
I guess it depends on the age/quality of the machine?

However, your Mac should have no problem with either disc type!
Does the disc show up on the desk top?
Does it do anything?
What machine and OS are you using?

p.s listen to your show on the drive home on fridays :-)

Simon Briggs