[MacDV] Re: Richard's suggestion for "scanning" 10,000 slides MacDV Digest #1829

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Tue Dec 31 16:49:43 PST 2002

The Sigma has the CMOS RGB per pixel chip. Astoundingly good, but,
not sure as to availability slide duping accessories and questionable
overall lens quality.
I have an expensive Sigma Zoom that is unsharp at all times, and has
been relegated
to the "for sale" column. The CMOS in the Sigma is absolutely state of
the art, however.

Richard Brown